Monday, March 30, 2015

     Thank You !!!

My blog will be 1-year old on April 1st. It started as an experiment (and at thee gentle encouragement of a close friend), a place to store my one-a-day poems I wrote and posted with Sol Writing Projects prompts for Poetry Month in 2014.

Since than I have continued to post some of the poetry that comes from this keyboard finally ending up with 75 posts. YOU Dear friends have been kind enough to visit 1937 times since that first posting. Moreover, visitors have read my poems from the following countries:

United States
1768
France
56
Poland
30
Germany
29
Nicaragua
4
Ukraine
4
Australia
3
Finland
3
Indonesia
3
Mexico
2
All of this attention has encouraged me to make preparations to begin my first book of poetry that will be published during this coming summer. Again thank you all so much I am in your debt....


No comments:

Post a Comment