Friday, April 18, 2014

Adding Videos to Posted Poems

I am very happy that so many people are reading my poems as I post them to this blog. This  is my working 'notebook' and I post nearly all of the poems I write. Over the next week or so I will making videos of me reading my poems. As these videos are completed I will be posting them to their respective blog poem-pages. Reading them,  then hearing me read might add some insight to how I regard the poem.

Above all, while these  poems are an expression of my imagery and affect about the world around me they are meant to be entertaining as well as being "art." Please feel free, if you are so moved, to leave comments and (arggggh) critiques. AND if you like the poem please recommend it to your circles (G+).

Anyway thanks again for your support :-)

This is a sample of what my videos would be like IF I were Dylan Thomas hahahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment